Falmouth 01326 318599 | Bodmin 01208 892020

Party Wall Issues

What is a party wall and should I be worried?

If you and your neighbour share the same wall, either separating your two houses or the garden, then this may be a party wall. If you wish to undertake works which affect the party wall, or if your neighbour is planning to undertake works that may affect the party wall, then the requirements of the Party Wall Etc Act 1996 may be called into force.

RTP Surveyors has extensive experience in dealing with party wall matters, both acting for somebody who wishes to undertake works and also for the neighbour who may be affected by those works. If you are concerned with regard to works that you or your neighbours are intending to undertake then please contact us for an initial discussion about whether the Party Wall Etc Act will apply.


RTP Specialists:

Martyn Middlewick:
falmouth@rtpsurveyors.co.uk, 01326 213075

Richard Thomas:
falmouth@rtpsurveyors.co.uk, 01326 213074

Martin Winchester:
bodmin@rtpsurveyors.co.uk, 01208 892025